i become like this

if somebody tell me the bad news and before i was so calm, i become like this MySpace
if i am feeling full, i become like this MySpace
if somebody made me laugh and i cant control it, i become like this MySpace
if somebody made me calm and happy i become like this MySpace
if somebody made me proud, i become like this MySpace
if i meet new people, i become like this MySpace
if i can do the difficult one, i become like this MySpace
if i am very happy, ibecome like like this MySpace
if i love u, i will MySpace
if i see something good and cute, i become like this MySpace
if u dont care about me, i become like this MySpace
if anyone doesnt hear me, i become like this MySpace
if lecturer give me something difficult slides that i have to read and remember, i become like this MySpace
if i no mood, i become like this MySpace
if i am surprised, i become like this MySpace
if i dont like something or i dont want to see them, i become like this MySpace
if i am underpressured and stressed, i become like this MySpace
if i angry, yeaaah, like this MySpace and like this too MySpace
if u make me disapointed, i become like this MySpace
if u scared me, i become like this MySpace
if my plans going to messy, i become like this MySpace
im bored so i become like this MySpace
im studying, become like this MySpace
GOOD BYE!! MySpace

3 comments:

Sunset Dawn said...

VeRy awesome page Saleh... thanks for sharing it with me. It made me laugh so much to see all your different moods and expressions. Keep up the good work brother... May Allah SWT bless you always!

Shaleh said...

thank you aishaaa.....

Sunset Dawn said...

Welcome a5y... have a blessed day ^_^