Selangor?? What an amazing state in Malaysia


Hey guys!!  im coming again!!
Okay, I just got an amazing information from my amazing friend (including my sister, hehehe), she told me to join this competition.. Yeah, actually I dunno what competition it is.. But SHE!!, but she pushing me up to join this competition (even she called me in the early morning, OMG!!).. and the fact now is, I joined this competition and i will not regret. lol

Heeeeeem, let me introduce my identity; My name is Shaleh Bin Muhammad Drehem, 20 yo, Medical Student, medical freak and gadgets freak. People in the school called me Sal or Drehem, i dunno why they called me like that but its ok, as long as im happy you can call me like that. Im same with the other med-stud, go to med school, hang out with friends, organizing my organizations in Student Center, then back to home again, STUDYING!! that's a medical students life.. So boring, but i really enjoy my life, and i believe with my own principle "as long as you enjoy it, you'll never regret, coz you'll be doctor".


Why I want join this competition?? You know, i love travelling so much!! in my life I only went to Kingdom Saudi Arabia, Malaysia,, Yup, I went to KSA for doing my omrah and went Malaysia (in KL-Genting-Cyberjaya) spending my holiday there and loking for a University (before I accepted in one of the medical school in Indonesia). and my passion to continue my journey is simply stopped because my tight schedule as a medical student :( ..

One of my classmates is Malaysian, from Negeri Sembilan, she said that Selangor is a beautiful place to stay,  a lot of cozy places there, beautiful sceneries, kind people, and sooooo many things!! Its really interesting isn't it??


Oh man, I can't wait any longer to go to Selangor.. Yep, see you there!!
Thanks to Sister Ericka for introduced me this fantastic competition, wish me luck and can go together with you :)



13 comments:

ericka said...

Cool post Saleh.. hehe yea hope we can join this amazing competition and be one of finalist ;) see you there

Shaleh said...

Thanks mbak :)))
Ill tell ishom :D

Nasser87 said...

Masha'allah Saleh you deserve it. Really nice intro about you, We will be waiting you over here to come to Selangor :)... best of luck in it

faiz baraja said...

nice blog you got ther.....insyaAlloh you will win this cokpetition....and you can go to Selangor.....

iluvmyself said...

hahahah johore bahru is also nice place to stay for me hahah!! but selangor is much better.. but what competition that u in sal?

Anonymous said...

every place has their own unique.. and as for me I LOVE SaBAH hehee... btw i've read ur intro..superb good.. and good luck with ur competition...^^

Muhammad said...

hey, why dont u try to meet Sulaiman in there? BTW, nice post mate.. :)

latifa said...

Assalamu aaleikoum,
I didn't know that u have a blog! Good intro, I hope you will win this competition inchaAllah. It doesn't exist a competition to come in France? :-)
Take care brother,
Assalamu aaleikoum

Shaleh said...

@Muhammad Yeah, but he's in Dammam right now.. he'll back to Malaysia next month maybe :)

Shaleh said...

@Latifa you should make this competition, just for me.. so i will come to French insha Allah... i really want to go there sist!!

farhood said...

congratulation man, good job

kak ina kl said...

tahniah..udah terpilih top 30

Shaleh said...

@Agha Farhood :: Thasakkor Agha ^^

@Kak Ina KL : Seriously??