Jungle ~ Wet and Courage


Day 4...


Saleh, why you gave title Jungle ~ Wet and Courage??, You can see the photos below that i have a small journey in the jungle. And why wet?? This is rainy forest and ofcourse it's wet. And why you added Courage? Is it scary??. Owh, not really scary, well, I don't like insects, and I believe there are so many insects I found in the jungle so I have to be brave to face it all.



The ants of the jungle

In the early morning, we gotta go to the jungle and saw so many small creatures like slug, its "pacet" in Bahasa Melayu, and in there we can see a very green most, the flowers are unique, the sounds of monkeys and the shade trees.


One of the charming flowers in Genting Highlands


Oh God!! I have no pics for this day, we played together, outbond, and washed my only one shoe -___-", and i have to wearing my wet shoe till i arrived to Selangor T.T till i checked in im still wearing my wet shoe. But Thanks to Pamela (she's my wise sister, she taught me how to manage the blog, and what I like from her is, she easy to laugh with my jokes, hahaha), she made a beautiful videos about me while we playing Tears of The Sun and also dancing (AGAIN!!)




We are going to back to Awana Hotel, see Hafiz's face, looks sad :P

We never say good bye but we'll say "when we meet again?" I think that quotes should be published in my quotes book of my life.


Okay, time to go to Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur ^^
First time i entered the room i was looking for a hairdryer, once i found the hairdryer directly im using the hairdryer for my shoe..


Swimming pool of Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur

Swimming with Ridha, I'm forget to bring my own google :(

Finale Dinner, dressed up and makan-makan la!! makan ini-itu, till i'm eeling full, but with mixed feeling, happy and sad, happy because i met amazing Bloggers from different countries and from another parts of Indonesia and sad because its the last time i can see them, because tomorrow morning me, Gita, and Andi have to go back to our beloved country, Indonesia...

With my new friends :D



Hufffttttt, its my last day to enjoy the greatest time with Bloggers from another countries (Malaysia and Singapore), they're amazing and friendly. at finale dinner suddenly i felt something strange in my belly, oh nooooooo, its happened again, my stomach disorder is came, i talked to Akak Lau that i have stomach disorder (maag) and have to go back to my room at Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur to take my medicine. after i drunk my medicine i suddenly forget everything (read: deep sleep).


Thanks to:



No. 1 Jalan Usahawan U1/8 Seksyen U1

40250 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 1800 801 881

*to be continued

Read another stories XD
Day 1 : MSS2011 Competition Begins
Day 2 : Have fun la...
Day 3 : Unforgettable Night for Nigel
Day 5 : The Last Day

2 comments:

The Wanderer said...

Hafiz looks like he's angry >.< I love love love your underwater picture :) Kamu tidak guna pentax?

Shaleh said...

Yaaaa.. Hafiz is maraaaah kena balik dari Awana Long House, hehehe..

Ofcourse la kak, aku guna Pentax :D