What?

What??

What happened with me?? Suddenly im thinking of you my friend?? The fun time we've spent together, laughter, sharing happiness and sadness, chatting with you while im doing the minor surgery and watching live-surgery im still holding Galaxy-Tab just to reply your message on E-Buddy. I really remember that memories, friend!!


Oh yes, one of the my weakness, i can't forget the people who ever good to me, kind to me, AND disappointed me, I can't forget it, friend.
Tell me how to forgetting you!! However i can't erasing your shadow in my mind, WHY??

I dont understand with my self too. Im always say to my self; "Saleh, just forget it! It's the past, face a new period!!". but nothing happened, it's still the same, no change..



"If there were a single sacred rose
On a mountain top that grows
Where nobody ever dares to go
For you I’d climb that mountain high
I would reach up to the sky
If that rose was your desire

Don’t you know that I
Would do anything
Would do anything
For you
I would do anything
Would do anything
Anything for you... "

Anything for You - Sami Yusuf


1 comment:

Shaleh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.