France - Perancis - فرنسا

Assalamualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh


This easy-peasy-simple-no value blog-note is dedicated to...
My Muslim Brothers and Sisters in France.
... and ... my friend in Nancy - Lorraine

When I heard about France, what's in your mind? Eiffel Tower? Musee du Louvre? La Rue? Notre Dame Cathedral?? or Le Grande Mosquee de Paris??! Well, I am not so sure my friends in Indonesia know about the last place I've mentioned before - Le Grande Mosquee de Paris or Great Paris Masjid or Masjid Besar Paris in Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia. I am new!, I never thinking about France in my life, I just know Paris and Eiffel Tower, the rest? No! . I don't know what made me to write this blog-note.

Last week, my friend (including my senior in AUSM); Irsa Rahardjo came to France, she's lucky, that's inside my mind, she is nice, attractive, talkactive, smart, funny. Got a chance for being IFMSA-INA Exchange Student to studying Cardiovascular in France, but in which city I don't know. i am followed her Twitter, she said that "it's very cold, i lost my glove", see, she's funny! and Her hostfam complained to her, The hostfam asked Irsa to take a bath above 6am because Irsa used to take a bath at 5am and the hostfam is (maybe) disturbed by the voice of shower, hahaha.

Hey Saleh, why talk about Irsa?? France!! C'mon!!
Okay, now I am trying to become an Islamic Traveler Guide of France :)

My hand and the book about Travelling in France
"You have not considered to Europe if not set foot on earth of Paris" ~ Travelling books
Well, so I never visiting France and I never visiting one of the Europe countries, poor me.

It's not difficult to find a station from Charles de Gaulle airport. All you have to do is just following the navigation mark which are train illustrated, after you found it, you'll see green automatic ticket machine written Billetterie lle-de-France in the some of the corners, above that machine you'll see notice board says RER B-All trains go to Paris = Platform 12.

Yemeni-Arabic-Andunizee like me should saying "Parlez vous Anglais?" - Can you speak English?? Trust me it's really works, if the person shook his/her head then find someone else who nods, simple but not easy as you think. After you are in the train don't forget to get off at Saint Michel, Two stations after Gare du Nord, main station and the biggest station in Paris... HELLO PARIS..

Musee du Louvre
take Metro Line 1 to go to the Musee de Louvre
Beware of the pickpockets inside the metro -___-
Get off at Louvre-Rivoli Station


Section Islamic Art Gallery

You can see Celestial Sphere - by Yunus Ibn al Husayn al Asturlabi (1145)

Friends, it's not ordinary globe, it's more than that!, this is celestial sphere, map of space astronomy made by Muslim Astronomic in 12 century. Actually, European civilization is currently developing only for the last 5 centuries. Much earlier, the continent of Europe were in darkness period and backwardness for 10 centuries. And at that time, Islam is the brightest civilization on this earth.

I just explained only one of the Musee du Louvre collections. And sure, it's changed my mind that Musee du Louvre is not always about Mona Lisa.

Oh please -_- not that pose Mona Lisa, DELETE YOU FB NOW!!!

Let's go to the Paintings Department at Denon Wing.

Vierge à l'Enfant - The Virgin and the Child : by Ugolino di Nerio 1315-1320

Click on the picture to view as original size, click it! IMPORTANT!!
Did you see something in Maria's scarf (hijab)?? See or can't see?. Ye, you're right, you saw something like a "writing", that's Arabic Inscription, It's Pseudo-Kufic Arabic font, made by non-muslim who copied Arabic inscription. The painter is Italian and ofcourse he isn't muslim. So, what is written in the Maria's hijab? It's "Laa Ilaa ha illallah" ... Masha Allah. Bu till now, it is still being controversial. A lot of scientist said It's Kalimah Tauhid and the others said No.

Enough for Museum Trip :)


Arc du Triomphe du Carrousel

It's not Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile

Did you ever imagine or aware about this matter? What matter, Saleh?
Hhhhmm, follow me, If we draw a straight line between La Defense - Arc du Triomphe de l'Etoile -  Champ Elysees - Obelisk - Arc du Triomphe du Carrousel - Musee du Louvre, it became perfect one straight line, right? This called Axe Historique, a lot of important buildings in this line like I said before. So what's interesting?

If we continue to draw a Axe Historique's straight line till exit from Paris and continues drawing straight line to another continent, what's in your mind? It will crossing Switzerland, then Italia then Greek.. then Mediteranian Sea... then we'll meet Egypt, then Saudi Arabia, then?....

Makkah al Mukarramah ...

WHAT??

Yes, maybe that's the intention of Napoleon Bonaparte build Axe Historique, another designation is Voie Triomphale or Victory Road. Wallahu a3lam.

"Makkah al Mukarramah... Victory Road... Kiblat... The most special direction for Muslims around the world"

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!


Le Grande Mosquee de Paris

Okay guys!! time to go to Masjid Paris time to hear Athan!!






This is the most favorite place for me, I really love the interior, simple! In this place we can see some people sit and get around discussing something, you know what? I believe that from that discussion will be the root of Madrasah (Islamc School) or something that can make France become brighter because of Islam.

Well my friends, time to go home! Hope you like all the trip in Paris :) I am sure that there are a lot of Islamic Footprints in Europe, especially in France.

Listen my dearest brothers and sisters in European Country, Banned Hijab for women, No Beard rules for Men, it's just a simple problem from Allah Soubhanahouwata3ala, show your jihad, show your effort. Show to the world that you are Muslim, and you proud being Muslim, what's the problem for being Muslim?
You are not alone! We are family, hold each others hand! Tightly! We just wanted peace around the world too...

A5eerul kalam . . .
Wassalamualeykoum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.. Au revoir :)




PS: This blog post made from collecting information from books, novel, internet, brochure, etc


No comments: