Alooooo readers, finally I posted a new article in this weblog, so long, huh?? Classic reason, busy with hospital and the rotation, in this semester I have to finish rotation-clerkship in Pediatric - Neurology - Internal Medicine - Dermatovenerology - Radiology and Psychiatry . . Tough?? YES!! but Alhamdulillah I am enjoying so far MySpace. Hey?? why talking about my education?? I am going to talking about backpacking. MySpace


As we know, this world is wide, a lot of countries, people, foods and drinks, cultures, spectacular view and so on, should we stay in one place forever? yes?? are you sure?. Big hell NO, each person must have "I am bored" feeling about one place, so what are you waiting for? Let's travelling!! MySpace


I am the person who get bored easily, I can't stay at one place for a long time, I don't like being alone and I love adventure. I love travelling too so I chose Backpacking as one of my dreams. Yah, one day I have question for myself; "Saleh, you are a doctor, do you think it's possible for you for being backpacker? Do you have a time?" Come on... It's just about time managing, as long as you can manage your time so you don't have to worrying about "do you think I can do that?" YES! YOU CAN!! MySpace



I am a newbie backpacker, it's hard for me to arranging my schedule to backpacking (my med school is hard about to give me a permission to cuti". I just can doing backpacking in holiday season only.



Why I love backpacking?

  • It's my personal desire, I just love it
  • I read Andrea Hirata's books, and motivated me to doing backpacking around European and US countries (around the world if I can)
  • My Facebook friends and my Blogger's friends are backpackers too so I am following them and believe it's fun!
  • I love meet new people and trying new cultures, foods and drinks (well, as long as it's halal and delicious, hehe)
I miss backpacking, I wish I can do it again soon.. Insha Allah...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain 


No comments: