Selangor is a Paradise of Malaysia



Hi! It's me again, Shaleh Drehem, 21 years old, a blogger freak, gadgets freak and also medical student. Just this morning I got a Facebook message that I am invited to join My Selangor Story 2013, OMG, I am feeling so special, Selangor remember me!! *crying happily*

Time is running so fast, just one year ago I was in Selangor and for 2013 I really want to join this cool program again. People (especially my classmates) always asked me "Why Selangor?, why don't you just go to another region of Malaysia?", my answer was very simple "I love that place". Being a last year delegation from Indonesia (MSS 2011) is very nice experience for me, I learnt a lot, start from friendship, working together in a team, sharing happiness and sadness, trusting each other and so many things. Yeah, My Selangor Story, you taught me a lot! what should I do to thank you??

With the MSS2011 Participants - Credit to One of MSS2011 Participant
I still clearly remember all of the participants in MSS2011 :'), I really miss you guys, and ofcourse all of the commitee.
My hobby is still the same, I am still blogging and writing a lot of things which are so many inspirations in my head and then I am pouring it into an article, even sharing, oh ya! travelling is still be my passion, I am the typical person who CAN NOT stand in one place for a long time, I don't know, and I couldn't explain it why.
Travel is always be my passion
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang
I have no idea what I am doing :P
Had the chance to join My Selangor Story 2011 also unforgetful and wonderfull moment of my life, can you imagine how happy you are if you are selected as a Top 30 and represent your country? meet new friends, new people and new places? It's not about blogging, it's all about almost everything; hobby, travelling, love, photography, cultures, adventures, nature, gadgets, courage etc.
Photo Credit by Bella -Enveeus.com
We are as human, the long life learner creature is not enough by staying in one place and learning one thing only, explore the world, find the new partners, meet new people, make a good relationship with others. Okay, don't be exagerrating, start from a little things around us, in this case let's travelling, let's join My Selangor Story 2013, let's meet new people and get some new experiences.
Genting Highland

Batu Cave, Selangor, Malaysia
Cable Car in Selangor
Satu Malaysia
There are a lot of things to tell people and I am sure stories about Selangor will lasting forever, people will always remember Selangor, especially the TOP 20 of My Selangor Story 2013 participants. So, I would love to join and participate once again in My Selangor Story 2013, I will show the world that Selangor is a beautiful paradise through my writing, photos and videos via My Selangor Story 2013.

Vote for me please ^^b

33 comments:

hananan said...

Hai Shaleh, semoga bisa sama-sama masuk lagi di nominasi MSS 2013 ya.. :D

Shaleh said...

Okay!! you too..:D

mohammed nasser said...

My Lovely brother Shaleh i am your first one supporter, i which you will win this and getting the chance to see Selangor again.قصه جميله واتمنى لك النجاح أخي

Shaleh said...

Ok, brotha!!

هههههههههههههههههههههه
الحوووووووووووووووش أنت


Fadhly Zee said...

Semoga bisa sama -sama masuk dan bertemu :D

BADIA COOLSZ said...

Halo Shaleh
first i think you not from indonesia, the arab word in your blog make me thing that you are from Saudi Arabiah
i wish we can meet at Selangor next year :)

Shaleh said...

@Fadhly insha Allah

@Badia Coolsz lol! I am Indonesian (my passport is Indonesian), aite! see ya in Selangor (if im chosen :p )

alone said...

Shaleh, kamu benar2 orang indonesia ya?, bagian mana yach? he..eh..
moga kita sama-sama masuk dalam 20 MSS 2013. berharap sangat ni..

Agoez Perdana said...

Mantap bro! Sampai jumpa di Selangor! :D

Shaleh said...

@Alone yeah, I am Indonesian :) I live in the heroes city, Surabaya

@Agoez Perdana Okelah!

alone said...

Surabaya tho?!, saya pasuruan. deket nich. ha..ah.. yup sampai ketemu di Selangor dalam MSS2013

Shaleh said...

@Alone: hahahaha, wah deket banget.. semoga aja kita masuk 20 Besar :D

dearmarintan said...

Hai, Shaleh :-)
Makasih ya udah mampir ke blogku dan komen di postingan MSS 2013.. wah, hebat ya kamu sama Citra udah pernah ikutan MSS sebelumnya.. pasti penasaan ya dgn MSS taun depan kayak apa.. semoga kita semua kepilih dalan 20 blogger yang beruntung ya :D

Shaleh said...

Insha Allah :D
Makasih :D

Ridha Yusardi said...

Master Shaleh ikut lagii.. asikkk :D

dickoandika said...

Inspiring and impressive. G'luck for the competition mas bro. Semoga ketemu di 2013 MSS yaa :D

Ericka Reagan Abdullah said...

Saleeeehh...

this time will be my victory hahaha :p

please visit my blog

http://ngampungdolan.blogspot.com

Shaleh said...

@Dickoandika Good luck too

@Mbak Erik... Silahkeun...

celotehnona said...

hi Shaleh.. I thought u r from Malaysia. Hehe.. Hope u can go to Selangor next year, and hope i can be one of finalist also.. So we can meet at Selangor and share our journey and spread the the happiness..

please do visit my blog :)

mohamad rivai said...

wah dia udah jala jalan kesana.
waktunya tahun ini buat saya yang jalan jalan kesana

Shaleh said...

@Celotehnona: hehehehe, I am arabic-indonesia :Dsee ya there insha Allah..

@Mohamad Rivai: ayo2!!

wulanatic said...

whoooaaa...great experience...
banyak alumni MSS nih kayaknya, jadi maluu... :D

Shaleh said...

@Wulanatic: Jangan malu... Show them that you can do :D

andi in siNNeR Land said...

ntar blanja2 lagi yeh cioonggg. . . .

Untje van Wiebs said...

Wah masnya gak kayak orang Indonesia, hihihi!
Semoga kita masuk ya ^^
Kita? *sksd abis wkwkwk

Shaleh said...

@Mas Andi: yuuuk cyin,, ke Johor Bharu lagi?? Apa ke Alamanda di Putrajaya??

@Utje: Really?? Serius?? Iya, semoga kita bisa masuk :3

Catatan Dudul Lingga Permesti said...

I thought you frpm malaysia shaleh....all the best 4 us

Shaleh said...

@Catatan Dudul Lingga Permesti: LooooL, no im not :P

Anne Azman said...

all the best for MSS 2013 ya!

Shaleh said...

@Anne Azman: To you too ^^

Robertus Benny Murdhani said...

Waaww....Dulu ikut tahun 2011 ya...
Semoga tahun ini kita bisa berangkat bareng ya bro...

Shaleh said...

Yuuuup!!
Insha Allah :D

danan wahyu said...

nice story n picture
http://dananwahyu.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/last-minute-my-selangor-story-2013/

http://dananwahyu.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/membangun-keluarga-mandiri-bersama-bank-mandiri/